2011年9月21日星期三

Finally ♥

Finally I get to use the internet
I think already long time I didn't write my blog
Sure you guys will miss me right?
Haha...

Nowadays, I'm busy for working
Start working, I just only know money really difficult to earn
Feel tired, sleepy, summore uncomfortable
Because I need to sit infront the computer whole day
But luckily my boss is a " BIG BIG GOOD " boss
They treat me so good, and teach me many many things
Sometimes they'll take me to lunch
Although I feel tired, but I happy work here
And I feel happy to work for them

Summore my dearest supporter - MY HUBBY always beside me
He treat me good, and always take care of me
He let me feel warm and comfortable
He is my GOOD husband
I love him so much ♥
I can't live without him
He is so special for me

Dear, I love you much much
Dividers

P/S: My computer didn't have chinese software

( My english is poor, if got any mistake or wrong, please forgive me, thanks you )
 
Post by Xiao Ling

没有评论:

发表评论