2011年9月27日星期二

Walao Eh ♥

Oh Yeah~~


Finally I watch the Nasi Lemak 2.0 already
Wait for long time yesterday I get to watch it
Really is a nice Malaysia movie
The movie talking about Malaysia culture
We love Malaysia ♥
The cinema full of people
1st time I go watch the movie that the cinema all full
No regret watching this movie



Tomorrow I will go watch Johnny English Reborn
Yeah!! Watch again...
Many people say this movie is nice and funny
So I want to watch it
Already buy the movie ticket
Waiting for tomorrow


But one more movie I think I can't get to watch it


It is The Smurfs
Cause I got no have time to watch it
Summore I got no money already
But I really want to watch it
Sad =(


Argh!!! Miss my darling very much
I want to watch movie with him
But cannot
I really hope we can watch movie together
As soon as possible
Dividers 

P/S: My computer didn't have chinese software

My English is poor, if got any mistake or wrong, Please kindly forgive me, Thanks you

没有评论:

发表评论